• Senior Broadcast Producer for the UK’s most watched morning news programme – BBC Breakfast.
• Created and delivered bespoke training for new journalists across the BBC.
• Described as ‘instrumental’ in planning and output of BBC News General Election 2010 morning special. Worked directly with show’s main anchor to brief, block, rehearse and broadcast.
• Originated the role of Social Media Editor for BBC Breakfast. Conducted extensive audience research before developing and implementing the programme’s social presence. Developed social media policy and best practice for BBC News, and trained other teams including staff from the New York Times, Financial Times and Reuters.
• Worked with BBC Breakfast’s Executive Producer planning and implementing the relocation of almost 100 staff from London to new facilities in Greater Manchester – part of the biggest relocation in Britain’s broadcasting history, and becoming the country’s first national news programme to be based outside of the capital.
• Co-ordinated training and piloting for the state-of-the-art gallery automation system ahead of its rollout across BBC News.